Invisalign offers a high-tech approach to straightening teeth using a series of custom-made aligners designed specifically for you. These aligner trays are crafted from smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that fits perfectly over your teeth. As you wear your aligners, your teeth gradually shift into place based on the exact movements your orthodontist specifies for you.
There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks until your treatment is complete. The end result is a beautifully straight smile to go alongside a newfound confidence at work and at play. The best part? No one will even know you’re straightening your teeth!
Advantages of Invisalign
Invisalign provides a wide range of advantages over traditional braces. While the end results may appear the same — a confident, beautiful smile — when you stop and actually compare Invisalign® to other teeth straightening options, the advantages become quite apparent. Knowing the pros and cons of each option ahead of time will help you make a more confident decision.
- Effectively treats cases including crowding, spacing, crossbite and underbite.
- Straightens your teeth faster over a period of adjustment time.
- Child and adult treatment often covered by your insurance.
- Lets you enjoy virtually invisible teeth straightening.
- Allows you to brush and floss your teeth normally for better oral health.
- Frees up your busy schedule with less visits to the orthodontist’s office.