Thank you for attending an orthodontic consultation with us and considering Aura Orthodontics for your smile needs! We loved having the opportunity to meet you. Now that you know more about your options for Surrey, or Langley Invisalign® or braces treatment, you may still have a few questions about what happens next. Explore our FAQs to learn everything you need to know or, if you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re always happy to help!
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Congratulations on completing the important first step in your smile journey by meeting with us for an orthodontic consultation! To move forward and get started with treatment, you’ll need to sign all applicable paperwork and pay the down payment we discussed. We also require our patients to have a professional dental cleaning within six months of starting treatment. If you need a dental cleaning, book a visit with your general dentist.
Once your dentist has ensured your teeth and gums are healthy and has gotten your pearly whites sparkling clean, schedule an appliance delivery appointment at Aura Orthodontics. This is the visit where you’ll receive your Invisalign or Invisalign Teen aligners or get your braces put on.
A: Do you want to see what the monthly cost of treatment would be if you decide to change your down payment amount or the number of monthly payments for your interest-free financing? Wondering if it would make more sense to take advantage of our paid-in-full discount as opposed to paying for treatment over time? Use our payment calculator to weigh your options and decide on a plan that works best for your budget and needs. Simply plug in the total treatment cost we provided you at your consultation and try different scenarios to arrive at a number you feel comfortable with.
A: Well, aside from our sparkling personalities 😉, the team here at Aura Orthodontics has the experience and knowledge to address a wide range of orthodontic issues, ranging from simple to complex. Dr. Sharma, Dr. Lin and Dr. Koo are certified specialists in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics. Not only do they have years of experience treating patients of all ages from all over the Fraser Valley, they attended elite dental schools and residency programs where they received top-notch training. In addition to this expertise, at Aura Orthodontics, we:
- Are a Diamond Invisalign Provider*, meaning we’ve treated thousands of patients with Invisalign and Invisalign Teen and your smile will be in good hands.
- Offer convenient care with four locations, efficient digital technology and systems, online check-ins, minimal wait times, and evening and weekend hours.
- Make orthodontic treatment affordable with interest-free, monthly payment plans. We also accept insurance plans from any insurance provider to further reduce your out-of-pocket costs.
- Have treatment options for every smile, including Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, metal braces and clear braces.
- Make the process fun and enjoyable. Our modern, comfortable offices are designed with our patients in mind and our doctors and team members are friendly and welcoming. You’ll feel right at home!
* This ranking is based on Invisalign use data, and is not necessarily indicative of clinical superiority.
A: We do! We’re always honoured when a patient refers a friend or family member to Aura Orthodontics. As a thank you, when you refer someone, you’ll receive $100 when they start treatment with us. Simply have your friend or family member mention your name when they’re at our office for their appointment.
A: Yes, scan the QR code to see your smile transformation.
- Get your phone
- Open your camera
- Point it at the QR code
- Snap your selfie
- See your new smile