In this video Dr. Vishal Sharma gives us a first-hand look into the procedure of putting on braces. The whole process takes approximately 20-30 minutes. Dr.Sharma explains what is involved in each step and the reasons why they are important to the bonding procedure. This video will give patients a clear idea of what is involved when coming in for their first bonding appointment.
- Different Orthodontic Treatments To Address Bite Problems
- Fun Fall Activities for Kids in Abbotsford, Surrey and Langley With Social Distancing in Mind
- Can You Drink Coffee With Clear Braces? Plus More Braces Questions Answered
- Orthodontic Treatment During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- The Invisalign® Process Explained
About Dr. Sharma
Dr. Sharma uses new techniques and technology in his effort to give patients treatments that are efficient, more comfortable and more aesthetic. He strives to provide highly personalized care in a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Read more about Dr. Sharma.
About Dr. Lin
Dr. Lin is trained in the most innovative orthodontic techniques. He’s driven in his work by his love of helping patients experience the social and emotional benefits that come from treatment. His practice philosophy is centred around creating healthy and long lasting smiles. Read more about Dr. Lin.
About Dr. Koo
Dr. Koo understands first-hand the psychological and functional benefits of having an aesthetically pleasing smile and proper bite. She listens closely to patient concerns and delivers front-line treatment options that cater to each patient’s individual needs. Read more about Dr. Koo.