Dr. Vishal Sharma outlines some common dental cases that are eligible for braces or Invisalign. In this video Dr. Sharma explains the causes of crowding, protrusion, under bite, and cross bite. We also learn some of the long-term effects of not treating these cases when they are detected.
- The Ultimate Orthodontic Retainer Guide
- The Best Holiday Activities for Kids in Abbotsford, Surrey and Langley
- How Did Orthodontics Get Started and What Does the Future Hold?
- 8 Uncommon Orthodontics Questions that Need to be Answered
- The Ultimate Guide to Affordable and Free Summer Activities in Vancouver and the Fraser Valley
About Dr. Sharma
Dr. Sharma uses his passion to develop new techniques and relies on cutting-edge technology to ensure treatments are quicker, more comfortable and more aesthetic. He strives to provide highly personalized care in a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Read more about Dr. Sharma.
About Dr. Lin
Dr. Lin is trained in the most innovative orthodontic techniques. He’s driven in his work by his love of helping patients experience the social and emotional benefits that come from treatment. His practice philosophy is centred around creating healthy and long lasting smiles. Read more about Dr. Lin.
About Dr. Koo
Dr. Koo understands first-hand the psychological and functional benefits of having an aesthetically pleasing smile and proper bite. She listens closely to patient concerns and delivers front-line treatment options that cater to each patient’s individual needs. Read more about Dr. Koo.