Once your teeth have been positioned in the “right” spots it doesn’t mean they will stay like that without a little bit of further intervention. That’s where retainers come in. Retainers keep teeth from moving back into the position from which they started and they help keep all those months of wearing braces count for something! Depending on your case Dr. Sharma will monitor how long and how frequently you need to wear your retainer button general it’s a good idea to wear them at least a few nights a week.
- 5 Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Our Surrey and Langley Orthodontists
- Does Invisalign Work for Severe Orthodontic Issues?
- 5 Oral Hygiene Products That Will Make Brushing and Flossing More Fun
- Aura Orthodontics Cares About Patients, Each Other and the Community With A People-First Approach
- 10 Tips for Making Invisalign® Treatment Work Even if You’re Really Busy
About Dr. Sharma
Dr. Sharma uses new techniques and technology in his effort to give patients treatments that are efficient, more comfortable and more aesthetic. He strives to provide highly personalized care in a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Read more about Dr. Sharma.
About Dr. Lin
Dr. Lin is trained in the most innovative orthodontic techniques. He’s driven in his work by his love of helping patients experience the social and emotional benefits that come from treatment. His practice philosophy is centred around creating healthy and long lasting smiles. Read more about Dr. Lin.
About Dr. Koo
Dr. Koo understands first-hand the psychological and functional benefits of having an aesthetically pleasing smile and proper bite. She listens closely to patient concerns and delivers front-line treatment options that cater to each patient’s individual needs. Read more about Dr. Koo.